Monday, May 23, 2011

25 Random Facts About Me

1. I enjoy running cross country more than track.
2. Spiders are my least favorite type of bug.
3. I use my iPod more than my cell phone.
4. I like to pray to God every night before I fall asleep.
5. Cats are my favorite animals, even though I do not own one.
6. Books are my best friends. Never ever will I grow tired of reading Harry Potter.
7. I have a small obsession with the Phantom of the Opera.
8. Titanic is my favorite movie.
9. Swimming is one of my favorite pastimes during the summer.
10. I'm saving up for a trip to Europe, particularly Germany.
11. I LOVE to sing. I may not be the best at it, but I want to get better at it so I am joining chorus next year.
12. I am going to start guitar lessons in a few weeks.
13. If I could take another language, I would want to learn Russian.
14. My family and I take a vacation to Ocean City, New Jersey every summer.
15. I used to play softball but gave it up to run track.
16. I am a Philadelphia fan! The Phillies, Eagles, and Flyers are my favorite sports teams.
17. I hate pop. I listen to punk/rock/alternative music.
18. Criminal Minds and Saturday Night Live are my two favorite shows.
19. I'm thinking about going into sports medicine when I attend college.
20. I love the amazing feeling when you go to a concert to see your favorite band live.
21. I have been to six or seven concerts. 
22. I just recently I saw 30 Seconds to Mars live and I am not lying to you, it was the best night of my life.
23. My dad and I are "concert buddies."
24. My favorite bands are: My Chemical Romance, 30 Seconds to Mars, Paramore, VersaEmerge, Coldplay, Panic! At the Disco, and All Time Low.
25. Hayley Williams is one of my favorite singers. She is also one of my heroes.

1 comment:

  1. :) that's really cool that you and your dad are concert buddies! I used to play softball too!

    ReplyDelete