Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Start to Semester Two

Guess who's back, only yours truly!  Our English class is wrapping up A Midsummer Night's Dream and will soon start another story called Into the Wild.  I loved reading Shakespeare but it will good to have a change of writing style, back to the modern world. I have heard that Into the Wild is a true story so I hope it is a good adventure book I will find enjoyable to read. The first semester at John Carroll was incredible, but it  is a good opportunity to switch a few classes around to meet some new people and learn new lessons.  I have been active all school year by running in the fall and swimming this winter.  I can't wait to start track in a few weeks!  I have changed a lot since September.  My birthday was in December so I am officially fifteen years old!  I have made many new friends that have gotten me interested into many things.  One thing that I really enjoy is going to the John Carroll basketball games and wrestling matches. I love supporting the JC sports teams.  I had survived my first exams, phew!  All the exams were a challenge but the start of the new semester had given me a little bit if break with work.  Although, I already know that my classwork and homework will start to pile up soon.  I am happy to start working on new projects and assignments.  Let the madness begin! 


      

No comments:

Post a Comment