Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dream On...

Here is a dream that I once had that to go along with our Midsummer Night's Dream unit.  

I was sitting in school and the clouds were stormy and a very dark gray, almost pitch black. I knew that a storm was coming.  I sat in class with my fellow middle school students and no one was speaking. Everyone's face was expressionless and blank.  Their faces were all looking at the front of the classroom. It seemed to me like everyone was a statue or frozen in time. Suddenly, there was a huge BOOM  and the lights went out.  "What was that?" I said aloud. No one answered me. "WHAT WAS THAT?!"  I asked again, shouting this time.  Then, my eyesight became blurry and my voice became weaker as I continued to ask what the sound was.  After that, I woke up to hear myself saying, "WHAT WAS THAT!"
I found my mom running to my bedside to ask me what was wrong.  I told her about my dream. I have never had a stranger dream since. 

I researched what darkness in a dream meant and it means that I am unclear on information to make a decision. I will try to be careful about the choices I make and pick the best answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment