Wednesday, September 8, 2010

All About Me!

My Unique Profile
My name is Amanda and I’m 14 years old. I attended St. Margaret School, pre-school through eighth grade. I was born on December 28th and have lived in Maryland my whole life. There are five people in my family- mom, dad, Adam, and Sarah, who happen to be twins, and myself. I am a runner and a swimmer. Two of my favorite things to do are listening to music and reading. My all-time favorite series is the Harry Potter books. My family and I are big “concert-goers;” Some of my favorite bands are: Paramore, Kings of Leon, Lifehouse, Coldplay, Bon Jovi, and Daughtry. In fact, I’ve seen all of them in concert! All summer, I’ve been anxiously waiting to start school at John Carroll! I think high school is great opportunity to meet new people and learn many new things. So far, I’ve joined John Carroll’s cross country team. It’s been hard work, but really fun to run with the team so far. This winter, I want to try out for the School’s swim team. My goals for the year are to stay on top of my work and earn really good grades. On the first day, I met all my teachers and they were very friendly and energetic about starting the new school year. I can’t wait to see how my first year will turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment