Friday, February 11, 2011

"On my way to L.A."

One place that I would love to visit and hopefully live one day is Los Angeles.  I have always wanted to go to California.  It would be an exciting experience to be in a city full of celebrities and rock bands.  Even though L.A. is considered the rudest city in the United States, but I would will still love to go there anyway.  The weather mostly sunny and warm.  Some places that I would love to visit would be Disneyland, a Hollywood studio, and explore a recording studio.  Although some parts of the city may not be the safest places to be, there is still much talent and art to discover.  One thing I think that would be great to do is go to an art museum or see a rock band at the House of Blues.  The way I would get to L.A. is by plane.  I would want my whole family to come with me and share a trip together.  The best time for a trip across the country would be late in the summer, preferably August because my family and I are so involved with sports, summer  just flies away! (My title was a quote from the song 'Tennessee Line' by Daughtry.)

Website: http://www.garyisse.com/article-224.htm

Picture: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://cache.virtualtourist.com/1961447-LA_Skyline-Los_Angeles.jpg&imgrefurl=http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/84bf2/b80ac/&usg=__vExfBZFF9RsaiR1P4m3oh_bjNqo=&h=448&w=560&sz=65&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=w4LcVCakJB0cbM:&tbnh=118&tbnw=168&ei=2q9YTfq7M4KC8gaTkqGtBw&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dlos%2Bangeles%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D675%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=667&vpy=110&dur=1472&hovh=201&hovw=251&tx=100&ty=126&oei=2q9YTfq7M4KC8gaTkqGtBw&page=1&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0

6 comments:

  1. Amanda,
    You have completed all of your blogs for this quarter so far. The writing is interesting and I can hear your voice throughout. You really need to work on proofreading your own writing. There are commas needed, fragments that need to be sentences, and some other rough areas. I think that you are typing in the blog space, but not really checking it. It's time to do that so that people appreciate your hard work and creative ideas. If you see errors, people don't always feel that way. Thanks. 88/100 B+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments. Everything you said will help me become a better writer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Amanda,
    I have to say that your blog is pretty cool. I liked your dream post and the LA one was very interesting. Plus, your theme is super cute!
    -Madison

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your blog! It's really cool looking and I agree that L.A would be an awesome place to go. Who can resist warm beaches and rock stars? I found one grammatical error but other than that, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda,
    Your dream blog is sort of dark and scary but its still really cool! I love you design for the blog and the picture of you in the new semester blog is so pretty!
    - Erin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda,
    Your blog is awesome. I did find one or two grammar errors, but that's it. I love the colors on your theme!

    ReplyDelete